I am a slacker, I know...but after sitting at work for 8 hours a day staring at a computer the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer and update my blog. But I going to do better, well try to do better, I promise!
The other day I told Jill that I was craving two random things, Thai food and pizza, and she told me I could have both! I have never had this kind of pizza but it was incredible...really incredible!! You have to try it!
Thai Chicken Pizza
1 cup warm water
1 T honey
2 tsp yeast
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
2 T olive oil
Pizza Sauce: (double the sauce, it will make pizza even better!)
3 1/2 T peanut butter
3 T rice vinegar
2 T soy sauce
1 T minced fresh ginger
2 tsp honey
1 chicken breast cooked and sliced or shredded
1 tsp salt
4 green onions, sliced
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (I used a lot more!)
1 carrot, peeled and grated
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1. Pour warm water into small bowl; stir in honey until dissolved. Add the yeast, stirring until dissolved. Let stand till creamy, about ten minutes
2. In large bowl combine flour and salt. Add yeast mixture and olive oil; stir well to combine. When dough has pulled together dump out onto lightly floured surface and knead in more flour till dough is no longer sticky. Put in a large greased bowl, cover and let raise until doubled, about 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Punch down risen dough on a floured surface. Roll dough out onto large cookie sheet or pizza pan.
5. To make pizza sauce combine all ingredients and stir until smooth.
6. Spread sauce over crust and then sprinkle with all of the ingredients. Top with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.