Friday, August 27, 2010

Better Than Crack Brownies

So I didn't get a picture of these, they disappeared so fast!  Don't make them though, they will make you lose all self control and you will eat the whole pan yourself!  Or just do like I did and take the majority of them to work...then you can share the weight gain that is inevitable :)  Seriously though, if you even remotely like chocolate and peanut butter you have got to try them!

Better than Crack Brownies

1 box brownie mix (made per directions on box)
1 cup chopped reeses peanut butter cups (I used more)
1 1/2 cups peanut butter (I used chunky)
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups rice krispies

Bake brownies just like the box tells you to in a 9 X 13 pan for about 20 minutes.  Then pull them out and sprinkle peanut butter cups all over the top and put back in the oven for the remaining 4-6 minutes.  Heat PB and chocolate chips in a pan until melted and smooth, then add in the rice krispies and stir to coat.  Pour evenly over the top of the pan of brownies and then try to have self control while you let them cool!  I think next time I will cool them in the fridge...and I think they would be very tasty chilled.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Sounds like my kind of dessert. Glad you shared...haven't heard from you in a while!

Deborah said...

Even without a picture, I can tell that I would love these! Delish!